Wednesday night at NAC’s Fourth Stage was a treat for the ears to those that attended Jayme Stone’s Lomax Project show. Canadian Juno-award winning, Jayme Stone, known for his innovative and creative interpretations on the banjo, along with three accompanying musicians, took the crowd on a trip through traditional musical cultures of the world. Stone […]
- Review: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s Nutcracker at the National Arts Centre—until 12.08.19
- What was the best new restaurant to open in Ottawa this decade?
- Gig Pick: I Mother Earth at Bronson Centre Music Theatre—12.06.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Colin Stetson, Becca Stevens, Joel Frahm headline the TD Ottawa Winter Jazz Fest