Post by Megan Smith, Artengine’s Critical Resident Blogger. Initally posted on Artengine’s blog. To read our conversation with Megan Smith and Ryan Stec (Artengine’s Artistic Director), or for more information about the Critical Residency, click here. ‘Making’, ‘to make’, ‘maker’ are more of those questionable terms like ‘new’ and ‘contemporary’ – used within the current cultural dialect […]
- Theatre Review: A Comedy of Tenors at Kanata Theatre—until 09.28.19
- The Bicycle Ball: A Night of Music, Art, and Sustainability—09.27.19
- A guide to the Ottawa International Animation Festival—09.25.19 to 09.29.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Heritage Ottawa: Canada’s great historians oppose Château Laurier addition—an open letter