What started as a project between two friends in 2013 has exploded to epic proportions. While dissecting rat brains for a research study at the University of Ottawa, Zainab Muse and David Ebere got to sharing their frustrations over the lack of rich content online. They created Wingd.ca as a way to “foster people to […]
- A bike courier’s perspective: “Back to normal” isn’t a fair deal for delivery workers
- Apt613 Residency: Together Apart Necklaces on sale today
- Interview: Artist and educator Emily Rose Michaud creates bridges between art and life
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video (Tour) of the Week: See the Canadian Museum of Nature in 3D and 360 degrees