A new series of events will be taking place in Ottawa called Spill the Tea. These events combine drag artists with health information to help educate, end stigma, and reduce harm for the members of the PnP community. The first event will take place on August 23 at The 27 Club.
- Interview: Orléans native Scott Sabourin, Ottawa NHL club’s hometown hero shows support for “top prospects” in the community
- Improv Festival brings local and cross-continent comedians to Arts Court—02.27.20 to 02.29.20
- Paint It Up Ottawa accepting applications for 2020 murals—deadline 03.31.20
- Interview: Kristina Inrig on supporting sustainability
- Wakefield Doc Fest: Bellingcat: Truth in a Post-Truth World film review—02.21.20 & 02.22.20