How have local businesses been impacted by the lockdown, and by the movement to a phase that allows reopening? We spoke with the owners of three 613 businesses, each with their own unique situations. Today: The Odds & Sods Shoppe.
- Space is part of the Land: Indigenous knowledges and colonization by light and satellite pollution
- Book review: 111 Places in Ottawa That You Must Not Miss
- Ottawa Gatineau Compilation Series brings back the mixtape for a good cause
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Apt613 is launching our first-ever Patreon campaign!