From October 19, 2017 until March 18, 2018, the Canadian Biennial will run at the National Gallery of Canada. The Biennial provides the gallery an opportunity to curate a show of the departments of Contemporary Art, Indigenous Art and the Canadian Photography Institute’s acquisitions since 2014.
- Interview: Amanda Lewis, Founder and Artistic Director of the Ottawa Children’s Theatre
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Video of the Week: “Next In Line” by Slack Bridges
- Call for nominations: Order of Ottawa and the Brian Kilrea Award—deadline 09.11.20
- CKCU 93.1FM is off the air for unexpected repairs—listen live and on demand at ckcu.fm