From October 19, 2017 until March 18, 2018, the Canadian Biennial will run at the National Gallery of Canada. The Biennial provides the gallery an opportunity to curate a show of the departments of Contemporary Art, Indigenous Art and the Canadian Photography Institute’s acquisitions since 2014.
- Theatre Review: A Comedy of Tenors at Kanata Theatre—until 09.28.19
- The Bicycle Ball: A Night of Music, Art, and Sustainability—09.27.19
- A guide to the Ottawa International Animation Festival—09.25.19 to 09.29.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Heritage Ottawa: Canada’s great historians oppose Château Laurier addition—an open letter