From October 19, 2017 until March 18, 2018, the Canadian Biennial will run at the National Gallery of Canada. The Biennial provides the gallery an opportunity to curate a show of the departments of Contemporary Art, Indigenous Art and the Canadian Photography Institute’s acquisitions since 2014.
- Gig Pick: Moist at Bronson Centre Music Theatre—11.13.19
- Concert Review: Roseman, Modren, and Bibik-Chabukiana play Schubert and Brahms in the MacKay Concert Series
- First-ever CRANIUM Festival hip-hops through the capital—11.14.19 to 11.16.19
- Concert Review: Harry’s Musical World by Ottawa Pops Orchestra
- Dance Review: Boston Ballet at the NAC—until 11.09.19