There is something deeply connective about this kind of storytelling. Something significant about a community member that reaches out to talk about a moment that’s changed them, and something even more powerful in a community that comes out to listen.
- Ottawa artist Andrea Ross doodles to document the joy in her days
- Capital Tease Burlesque moves the show online
- #ottmusic weekly: Asuquomo, BLAKDENIM, Silla and Rise added to the @apt613 playlist
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—August 2020
- Against all odds, Heartbreakers Pizza won’t back down