There is something deeply connective about this kind of storytelling. Something significant about a community member that reaches out to talk about a moment that’s changed them, and something even more powerful in a community that comes out to listen.
- Theatre Review: Will Somers the Second: Last Will and Testament
- Interview: Chilly Gonzales offers “transcendence of the boredom of regular life” in his solo piano show—01.18.20 at the NAC
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Dance Review: Fou Glorieux | Louise Lecavalier at the NAC—until 01.16.20
- Monsters and Music at the National Gallery—01.25.19