The good news is you’ve found someone you’d like to marry. The bad news is you feel pressure to plan “the perfect proposal”. If social media is any indication, many people feel the need to plan something mind-bogglingly creative. YouTube is littered with elaborate “flash mob” proposals (“I’m shopping at Home Depot…no wait, I’m getting […]
- Hidden Gems of Ottawa: 613TV Pilot Episode
- Defining Ottawa Together: Culture in the Official Plan
- Gig Pick: Squerl Noir au Cinqhole—10.23.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Gig Photos: Celine Dion at the Canadian Tire Centre—10.15.19