This year the Ottawa Architecture Week’s flagship attraction is Michael M. Simon’s Piece Tower, an inhabitable art installation built on the lawn of the Knox Anglican Church. Michael was approached in July by Nico Valenzuela, the current chair of OAW, to create an installation to embody the theme of Urban Intensification and bring attention to […]
- Dance Artists You Need to Know: Mariah Miigwans Smith Chabot
- A fresh name and they’re ready to grow: Flower to the People is (still) open for business
- Video of the Week: Flying over Ottawa in Flight Simulator 2020
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Interview: Sonia St-Michel brings classical Indian dance to Ottawa children and youth