Meredith Luce’s latest album, Creatures, has taken two years to complete. Luce has been focused on other things. She got married last year and bought a 100-year-old farmhouse on a one-acre lot in Kemptville. Then a horseback riding accident left her with some time on her hands. “I had an opportunity to record at Gallery Studio with Dean […]
- Jazzfest announces four fall concerts—Oct. 29 to 30
- #ottmusic weekly: Andrew Cassara, L.J.P., One Pear, Huguette Lavigne, RyanGreenBlue added to the @apt613 playlist
- Carleton University professor’s research helps land Best Documentary Series win at Emmys
- Reader Poll: Where is Ottawa’s most linguistically diverse neighbourhood?
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Logan and Juliana