There are many open fields in Ottawa, but one in particular is garnering an unusual amount of attention of late. It’s located on Wellington, just west of the Supreme Court, and just east of Library and Archives Canada. It’s the site where the Memorial to the Victims of Communism is set to be built. With […]
- Interview: Video artist Shaun Elie
- Takeout Talk: What are you ordering this weekend?
- Vanier Type: Alan Neal interviews the photographer crew
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- What’s the average cost of rent in Ottawa? Recent analysis of Kijiji ads says it’s pretty darn high