Before COVID-19, Kaylie had four tattoo conventions and one guest spot lined up, and all of them had to be cancelled. Three months of appointments were gone in hours. However, when external forces distort the picture, Kaylie believes we should simply keep drawing.
- Who won what at the Fringe 2022 awards ceremony
- Gig Photos: Busty and the Bass at Jazzfest
- Gig photos: Strumbellas and Serena Ryder at Dragonboat Festival
- Awesome Ottawa June award to support pig paradise
- The TRIAS Art Prize is the newest, biggest, shiniest local art prize in Ottawa—apply until July 30