In the midst of this seemingly endless storm of fear, loneliness, and pain, music can serve as a vehicle of consolation, connection, and healing. With live performances on pause, many music festivals like Music & Beyond have shifted their 2020 programming online. In partnership with the Canadian Museum of Nature, they present Music & Nature, a series of virtual performances that embody or are inspired by nature.
- Future of Ottawa: Contemporary Dance with Yvonne Coutts
- Future of Ottawa: Street Dance with Alea de Castro and Arnaldo Bettencourt Silva
- Future of Ottawa: Dance Creators with Cathy Levy
- We’re launching a design contest and invite you to Re-Think Your Receipts
- #ottmusic weekly: maxime, Sunday Riot Club added to the @apt613 playlist