The packed crowd was buzzing throughout the show, and were left cheering, in the hopes the message was received loud and clear by the band—don’t wait another decade before coming back to town.
- The Bourses Tontine Awards: Celebrating womxn’s creativity in Ottawa-Gatineau since 2013
- Jazzfest announces fall series of live stream concerts—11.13.20 to 11.15.20
- Interview: Rag & Bone Puppet Theatre explore infinite world of possibilities in puppetry
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video of the Week: Paragliding in Gatineau Park