When Jennifer Kingsley first travelled to Canada’s Arctic, she didn’t expect to become captivated by its people. Yet after two 50-day canoe trips across the country’s northern reaches, Kingsley felt she’d missed something important. While the landscapes were beautiful and sprawling, the Ottawa-based journalist realized she’d met barely anyone who lived there.
- Space is part of the Land: Indigenous knowledges and colonization by light and satellite pollution
- Book review: 111 Places in Ottawa That You Must Not Miss
- Ottawa Gatineau Compilation Series brings back the mixtape for a good cause
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Apt613 is launching our first-ever Patreon campaign!