On Thursday at Chamberfest, we saw Montreal’s Quatuor Andara at the Carleton Dominion-Chalmers Centre, pianist Meagan Milatz at the Steinway Piano Galleries, and Toronto’s world-renowned Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra.
- Impact Hub Ottawa celebrates ten years of community and collaboration on Nov. 30
- Local dancers thrilled to perform in The Nutcracker on NAC stage
- Rescued: A Painted Story on display at Happy Goat Wilbrod until Dec. 15
- Call It Revolution exhibit highlights Iranians’ struggle to be heard
- Exploring tales of migration, transformation, life, and death through The Moth Project