Local singer/songwriter Danielle Allard boarded the Barney Danson Stage last night and gave a compelling performance, showcasing songs from her latest album, Chameleon (2015). Like her album cover, Allard was once again given the reptilian treatment with bright colours of body paint, designed by artist May Mutter, which made her entrance onto the stage all the more striking. […]
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Roundup of four performances at the fest’s second weekend
- Momos are Hot at the Momo Spot
- New pay rate for digital media artists a step toward success, says Artpreneur panelist Mariane Bourcheix-LaPorte
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Cameron Hughes on his reign as the “King of Cheer”