As Geoffrey Rush puts it in Shakespeare in Love, the secret to a great story is “laughs, love, and a bit with a dog” and Ottawa author Maureen Fisher delivers all three in her novel Fur Ball Fever.
- A return to celebrating Community Builders in person
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- MASC Interview: Craig Conoley helps students tell stories through video
- Atlético Ottawa play their season finale on Oct. 9—Get $5 off tickets
- Revolutionary Queer Art: General Idea HIV Exhibit at National Gallery of Canada until November 20, 2022