It could be that Bon Appetit has endured as one of Ottawa’s premier foodie events because it’s not too fussy or pretentious. There’s no competition, just a celebration of food and community. This was the event’s second time at the Ernst & Young Centre (formerly known as the Capital Exhibition Centre), which provided enough space […]
- Defining Ottawa Together: Culture in the Official Plan
- Gig Pick: Squerl Noir au Cinqhole—10.23.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Gig Photos: Celine Dion at the Canadian Tire Centre—10.15.19
- Gig Photos: Jinjer at Brass Monkey—10.09.19