It could be that Bon Appetit has endured as one of Ottawa’s premier foodie events because it’s not too fussy or pretentious. There’s no competition, just a celebration of food and community. This was the event’s second time at the Ernst & Young Centre (formerly known as the Capital Exhibition Centre), which provided enough space […]
- Talking Albums: Sonny Aiken
- Interview: Rhonda Doxtator
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Ottawa Canine School and the Barking Barista support our four-legged friends through the pandemic
- Video of the Week: Bytown Museum Bit By Bit