“Our philosophy: no racism; no aggression; no gender bias; entertain and enlighten; no attitude or pretensions; fair prices and fair measures; a musical and social alternative; friendly staff and fast courteous service; respecting our audience and gaining their respect; all our guests, especially women, should feel comfortable and safe here.” Ottawa’s live music landmark, Zaphod […]
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Ottawa Canine School and the Barking Barista support our four-legged friends through the pandemic
- Video of the Week: Bytown Museum Bit By Bit
- Awesome Ottawa awards grants to two local projects this month
- Talking Albums: John Carroll