The Bluesfest! It’s coming! Time to brace yourself for the annual immersion in great music, hot sun, cold beer and all around good times. Even if you’re heading out for the big name headliners be sure to catch some hometown bands too. The flats are set to be the most fertile ground for discovering the […]
- The Ottawa local’s journey from Sens fan to professional hype man
- Jazzfest announces four fall concerts—Oct. 29 to 30
- #ottmusic weekly: Andrew Cassara, L.J.P., One Pear, Huguette Lavigne, RyanGreenBlue added to the @apt613 playlist
- Carleton University professor’s research helps land Best Documentary Series win at Emmys
- Reader Poll: Where is Ottawa’s most linguistically diverse neighbourhood?