In a world where speaking about feminist and environmental issues can be seen as controversial in some circles, Beneath the Tame, Gallery 101’s current exhibition curated by Lisa A. Pai, is a timely examination of history, women’s agency, and our connections and relationships to nature and to the land.
- First-ever Pride Night Market happening August 20
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas—August 13 to 31, 2022
- Beloved brunch spot Chez Edgar is closing
- Foodsharing Ottawa reduces local food waste by feeding the community
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year