There is something suave and sophisticated about putting on formal wear and sipping martinis. Could it be connected to my love for Daniel Craig’s Bond? Definitely. Getting back on track… Celebrating its 10th year, Martini Madness has been providing an annual platform to get your inner James Bond on while supporting Crohn’s and Colitis Canada. And […]
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Dance Artists You Need to Know: Moov Ottawa Dance
- Mapping Ottawa’s biodiversity, one weekend at a time
- Video of the Week: NACO Lunch Break with violinist Leah Roseman
- Interview: Ottawa playwright Vishesh Abeyratne on Divide & Rule, a Sri Lankan-Canadian play about systemic racism in a big box store