Over its ten years of existence, Martini Madness has raised over $250,000 in support of Crohn’s and Colitis Canada research.
- Prismatic Arts Festival graces the capital—until 09.22.19
- Celebrating 40 years, Canadian Spaces on CKCU-FM is now the country’s longest-running folk music radio show
- Theatre Review: A Comedy of Tenors at Kanata Theatre—until 09.28.19
- The Bicycle Ball: A Night of Music, Art, and Sustainability—09.27.19
- A guide to the Ottawa International Animation Festival—09.25.19 to 09.29.19