The Ottawa music scene is undergoing a slow revolution to more clearly and firmly establish itself as a place where misfits of all kinds—not just the white, cisgender, straight ones—can feel safe and welcome.
- Interview: Jimmy Baptiste aims to build a sense of ownership and belonging through his art
- Awesome Ottawa February Award to support basketball and plants project for kids struggling during pandemic
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video of the Week: “Melodies” by MELO-T
- Deep Dive: The making of Akeem Oh’s “Winter Crush” music video