The Ottawa music scene is undergoing a slow revolution to more clearly and firmly establish itself as a place where misfits of all kinds—not just the white, cisgender, straight ones—can feel safe and welcome.
- Half Moon Run frontman Devon Portielje talks pandemic-era videos, latest EP ahead of Bluesfest show
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video of the Week: “HINKYPUNK” by FakeKnot
- Bluesfest boasts a lineup of Canadian heavyweights—Sept. 23 to 25
- Interview: Can Roblox be art? A studio visit with Natalie Bruvels