Things are starting to look up for us, Ottawa. Both the days and the Rideau Canal Skateway have gotten longer this week, and we may be on the precipice of a cautious reopening. (Maybe. Don’t quote me.) February is the shortest month of the year, so let’s get through it gracefully, with heart and some optimism for the approaching spring!
- #ottmusic weekly: Andrew Cassara, L.J.P., One Pear, Huguette Lavigne, RyanGreenBlue added to the @apt613 playlist
- Carleton University professor’s research helps land Best Documentary Series win at Emmys
- Reader Poll: Where is Ottawa’s most linguistically diverse neighbourhood?
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Logan and Juliana
- Kingston Road Trip: Visit Ontario’s oldest brewpub or newest craft breweries