Marvest is an offshoot of the CityFolk festival that runs between September 16th and 20th, at the Aberdeen Pavilion, and along Bank Street. These mostly free shows feature local bands, and we’ll be profiling some of those bands. Spawned in the fecund fields of Ottawa’s Rock Camp for Girls, where original bassist Sarah Grant, and […]
- Interview: Kristina Inrig on supporting sustainability
- Wakefield Doc Fest: Bellingcat: Truth in a Post-Truth World film review—02.21.20 & 02.22.20
- Gig Photos: The Beaches at Bronson Centre Music Theatre
- Wakefield Doc Fest: The Silence of Others film review—02.22.20 & 02.23.20
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?