Welcome to March, the time of year when it’s safest to bring an umbrella along with your toque and sunglasses. Just because the weather can’t make up it’s mind doesn’t mean you have to stay inside. Plenty of options this weekend, so enjoy!
- Review: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s Nutcracker at the National Arts Centre—until 12.08.19
- What was the best new restaurant to open in Ottawa this decade?
- Gig Pick: I Mother Earth at Bronson Centre Music Theatre—12.06.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Colin Stetson, Becca Stevens, Joel Frahm headline the TD Ottawa Winter Jazz Fest