We’ve got a long weekend ahead of us so without further ado, let’s get to it. It’s opening day at Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton Park as the Ottawa Champions take on the New Jersey Jackals Thursday night. If you’re pleasantly surprised to learn Ottawa has a ball team, you’ll probably be even more pleasantly surprised […]
- Carleton University professor’s research helps land Best Documentary Series win at Emmys
- Reader Poll: Where is Ottawa’s most linguistically diverse neighbourhood?
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Logan and Juliana
- Kingston Road Trip: Visit Ontario’s oldest brewpub or newest craft breweries
- Pushing Patio Season: Citizen and Das Lokal