Designer Rich Loen acquired the former tire shop on Carling Avenue and has spent a lot of time since then converting it into a large workshop and gallery space.
- The Ottawa local’s journey from Sens fan to professional hype man
- Jazzfest announces four fall concerts—Oct. 29 to 30
- #ottmusic weekly: Andrew Cassara, L.J.P., One Pear, Huguette Lavigne, RyanGreenBlue added to the @apt613 playlist
- Carleton University professor’s research helps land Best Documentary Series win at Emmys
- Reader Poll: Where is Ottawa’s most linguistically diverse neighbourhood?