“It brings you back to when you’re like six or seven,” says Brenda Dunn, local artist and perpetual inner child. She’s sitting in Ministry of Coffee on Wellington Street West, gesturing towards a small clay figure. His name is Bean, and he is the guardian of this establishment. Bean is one of a crew of […]
- Review: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s Nutcracker at the National Arts Centre—until Dec. 5, 2021
- The Almonte Outpost is bringing small town flavour to the ByWard Market
- Apt613 is seeking new board members / Apt613 est à la recherche de nouveaux membres pour son conseil administratif
- #Support613 Gift Guide: Food and drink
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?