The festival takes place from June 15 to July 23 at numerous venues. Prices vary and a great deal of the programming is free or pay-what-you-can.
- The puppets return to Almonte: Puppets Up August 12–14
- Call for proposals: Horseshoes & Hand Grenades Theatre
- “I’m ready to rattle the cage:” Cody Coyote on new album Passage and its calls to action
- Review and gig photos: Dan Mangan with Georgia Harmer at Algonquin Commons
- The world’s most elusive street artist is celebrated in immersive art exhibit Banksy 360º