Do you miss walking through small art galleries to check out the latest exhibitions, but don’t feel comfortable venturing into one right now? Thankfully, Studio Sixty Six understands, and has created a walk-through virtual tour of their latest exhibition Liquid Pixel, featuring new work by Alex Sutcliffe and Brendan A. de Montigny.
- Interview: Deidre Hierlihy talks lithography, parenting, and the physicality of letters
- Takeout Talk: What are you ordering this weekend?
- From banquet to BBQ: Former hotel chef Pat Riggins has shifted gears to making homestyle family BBQ
- York Street Farmers’ Market looks to reinvigorate ByWard Market with local goods
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?