For years, St. Charles Church has played a prominent role along Beechwood Avenue. As it undergoes a transformation into St. Charles Market, a mixed used residential/commercial space, it looks to anchor the community nestled between Vanier and New Edinburgh.
- First-ever Pride Night Market happening August 20
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas—August 13 to 31, 2022
- Beloved brunch spot Chez Edgar is closing
- Foodsharing Ottawa reduces local food waste by feeding the community
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year