Madeline Paiva: Split provides a space for interpretation, and I think that is the point. There is no one message to obtain from the show—a lot of it has to do with personal experience and interpretation, which is why I think they show is superbly important to see.
- When fresh gets virtual—ByWard & Parkdale markets roll out online ordering system
- Talking Albums: Sonny Aiken
- Interview: Pow wow dancer and educator Rhonda Doxtator
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Ottawa Canine School and the Barking Barista support our four-legged friends through the pandemic