Summer is back with a vengeance this weekend, bringing sunny skies and hot hot heat along with it. It’s a great time to get out there and enjoy what this city has to offer, which, as you will see, is plenty.
- Impact Hub Ottawa celebrates ten years of community and collaboration on Nov. 30
- Local dancers thrilled to perform in The Nutcracker on NAC stage
- Rescued: A Painted Story on display at Happy Goat Wilbrod until Dec. 15
- Call It Revolution exhibit highlights Iranians’ struggle to be heard
- Exploring tales of migration, transformation, life, and death through The Moth Project