Set in 1950 and based on the popular book by Ottawa author Brian Doyle, this great production tells the story of how Young Tommy (played very well by Lewis Wynne-Jones) takes a life-changing trip from Ottawa to his grandparents’ cottage in Low, Quebec.
- Makerspace North is piloting an escape room experience—until 10.26.19
- Theatre Review: Fresh Meat 8 Opening Weekend
- Concert Preview: Lisiecki & Orpheus Chamber Orchestra at the NAC—10.15.19
- Theatre Review: TotoToo’s Boys in the Band at The Gladstone—until 10.19.19
- Revamped NAC restaurant presents a season of Canadian guest chefs