The Coldest Night of the Year fundraiser helps raise awareness and funds for local charities serving hungry, homeless and hurting families and youth. The Ottawa Mission relies on the fundraiser to help support its annual programming to provide food, shelter, guidance, and counselling to its patrons each and every day.
- Interview: Deidre Hierlihy talks lithography, parenting, and the physicality of letters
- Takeout Talk: What are you ordering this weekend?
- From banquet to BBQ: Former hotel chef Pat Riggins has shifted gears to making homestyle family BBQ
- York Street Farmers’ Market looks to reinvigorate ByWard Market with local goods
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?