Despite many reports of their impending demise, vinyl records, and the record stores who love them, remain more relevant than ever. Listening to music on vinyl may just be one of those things that are timeless.
- Interview: Animator Tina Le Moine wants to spark passion and help people tell stories
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video of the Week: Teilhard Frost at the Bytown Museum
- Call for submissions: SAW Prize for New Works—deadline 07.08.20
- The whimsical world of Matt Ficner, puppeteer and FX artist