Despite many reports of their impending demise, vinyl records, and the record stores who love them, remain more relevant than ever. Listening to music on vinyl may just be one of those things that are timeless.
- The Museum of Nature now hosts adult-only sleepovers
- Theatre Review: Will Somers the Second: Last Will and Testament—until 01.25.20
- Interview: Chilly Gonzales offers “transcendence of the boredom of regular life” in his solo piano show—01.18.20 at the NAC
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Dance Review: Fou Glorieux | Louise Lecavalier at the NAC—until 01.16.20