This weekend is promising a mixed bag of weather, but it also holds a wide variety of activities in and around the city. Movies and music and beer are readily available this weekend, but you don’t have to look very hard for other cool things to tickle your fancy as we all try to jam as much awesomeness as we can into our remaining summer days (and nights).
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Logan and Juliana
- Kingston Road Trip: Visit Ontario’s oldest brewpub or newest craft breweries
- Pushing Patio Season: Citizen and Das Lokal
- Call for applications: Cultural journalism internship with Apt613 and Le Pressoir
- Appel de candidatures: Stage en journalisme culturel avec Apt613 et Le Pressoir