If you’ve ever visited the ByWard Market, you’re probably no stranger to the Heart & Crown Irish Pub. Established by two Irish immigrants, Larry Bradley and Pat Kelly, the pub gets its subtle charm from a not-so-subtle commitment to its roots. From the “snug rooms” to the the floor tile, to the bars made of Irish wood, there’s a clear intent on preserving the spirit and culture for anyone who has been to or yet to visit Ireland.
- Talking Albums: Marie-Clo
- Video of the Week: “Lees Avenue No 3 – Lumen” by Merganzer and Timothy I. Smith
- Interview: Psychotherapist, mindfulness and meditation teacher Tesia Bryski
- Talking Albums: Dylan Black
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—June 2020