Summer in Ottawa just cannot be beat. Despite last week’s suffocating soup-like weather, we are back on track this weekend to be able to enjoy our beautiful city and all of the fun things that we manage to jam into it.
- Impact Hub Ottawa celebrates ten years of community and collaboration on Nov. 30
- Local dancers thrilled to perform in The Nutcracker on NAC stage
- Rescued: A Painted Story on display at Happy Goat Wilbrod until Dec. 15
- Call It Revolution exhibit highlights Iranians’ struggle to be heard
- Exploring tales of migration, transformation, life, and death through The Moth Project