National Doughnut day happens on the first Friday of June, so if you missed it this year, have no fear! Luckily for us in Ottawa, every day can be doughnut day as more and more bakeries and boutique shops are offering a staggering variety of our favourite fried treat.
- The Rainbow Bistro is closing after final show on Sept. 18
- Gig Photos: Day 2 of CityFolk
- Carefor’s Feast of Fields 2021 was a sold-out, socially-distanced smash success
- Candidate survey: Christian Proulx, Green Party (Vanier)
- Moist keyboardist Kevin Young talks remote recording, new album ahead of CityFolk show