Andrew Ooi creates complex, colourful geometric artwork out of Gampi paper, a Japanese handmade tissue-like paper made from the bark of the Gampi bush. His work, Anatomy of Resilience, is on display until April 18, 2018 at Ottawa City Hall’s Karsh-Masson Gallery.
- Gig Photos: Crown Lands at the Bronson Centre
- Review: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s Nutcracker at the National Arts Centre—until Dec. 5, 2021
- The Almonte Outpost is bringing small town flavour to the ByWard Market
- Apt613 is seeking new board members / Apt613 est à la recherche de nouveaux membres pour son conseil administratif
- #Support613 Gift Guide: Food and drink