I’m extremely envious of the children and youth of today. What my younger self wouldn’t do for the playful apps I now hold so dearly, the insanely cool toys available, or the beautiful children’s books that line the shelves at Chapters. (Full disclosure: I wouldn’t be too overjoyed with the new apple slices option for […]
- Theatre Review: A Comedy of Tenors at Kanata Theatre—until 09.28.19
- The Bicycle Ball: A Night of Music, Art, and Sustainability—09.27.19
- A guide to the Ottawa International Animation Festival—09.25.19 to 09.29.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Heritage Ottawa: Canada’s great historians oppose Château Laurier addition—an open letter