Bryan Adams set the City stage on fire with a memorable 2-hour performance on opening night at Bluesfest. From start to finish, the energy and enthusiasm he and the rest of the band poured out onstage was felt and reciprocated by the crowd, who were 21,000 strong.
- A return to celebrating Community Builders in person
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- MASC Interview: Craig Conoley helps students tell stories through video
- Atlético Ottawa play their season finale on Oct. 9—Get $5 off tickets
- Revolutionary Queer Art: General Idea HIV Exhibit at National Gallery of Canada until November 20, 2022