Ottawa is known among major Canadian cities for having a very tight-knit restaurant community. Everybody seems to know everybody else and there’s a real sense of respect and admiration between restaurants. The warring camps that other cities have are nowhere present here. Acting as a spokesperson for this community is chef Adam Vettorel. He’s already well known as chef-owner of North & Navy, as well as the brand-new Cantina Gia. But did you know he has his own podcast?
- Brandon Wint, Conyer Clayton, Kamal Hakim, Pearl Pirie and more great poets feature in VERSeFEST’s virtual lineup—11.06.20 to 11.20.20
- Trick or Trash: Ottawa resident hosts national cleanup for Halloween
- #ottmusic weekly: Backxwash, Azym added to the @apt613 playlist
- Best of #APT613 this week
- The Bourses Tontine Awards: Celebrating womxn’s creativity in Ottawa-Gatineau since 2013