Over the first weekend in August, the national competition for a little-known sport will be taking place on a set of rapids just off LeBreton Flats. Trans paddler Katalina Murrie has been competing in slalom for over a decade, but this year will be her first time entering in the women’s category.
- Interview: Festival director Patrick Gauthier on cancelling the 2020 Ottawa Fringe Festival
- #ottmusic weekly: Area Resident, adcBicycle added to the @apt613 playlist
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—April 2020
- Call for submissions: National Poetry Month on apt613.ca
- Good news from the ByTowne Cinema