Nick Bachusky is a CityMaker extraordinaire who was nominated by Karen Secord of Parkdale Food Centre to be spotlighted in our column. Passionate about his community, we spoke to Nick about his work, and his insights into Ottawa’s volunteering eco-system.
- The Rainbow Bistro is closing after final show on Sept. 18
- Gig Photos: Day 2 of CityFolk
- Carefor’s Feast of Fields 2021 was a sold-out, socially-distanced smash success
- Candidate survey: Christian Proulx, Green Party (Vanier)
- Moist keyboardist Kevin Young talks remote recording, new album ahead of CityFolk show