Karen Munro Caple is a registered massage therapist and illustrator who created the pandemic comic book The Lighter Side of the Pandemic or What day is it, again? as a way to capture moments of the COVID-19 pandemic, but with a humorous twist.
- Gig Photos: Busty and the Bass at Jazzfest
- Gig photos: Strumbellas and Serena Ryder at Dragonboat Festival
- Awesome Ottawa June award to support pig paradise
- The TRIAS Art Prize is the newest, biggest, shiniest local art prize in Ottawa—apply until July 30
- Dragonboat Festival preview: The Strumbellas return to Ottawa